SE27 is an emergency lock case with interlocked cylinder latch bolt, lever handle latch bolt and split function. The latch bolts are made of hardened steel with a surface treatment of chemical nickel plating to achieve the highest quality and function. Produced in Sweden and certified according to EN 179:2008.
SE27 is an emergency lock case that you can really trust on. With the same high demands on quality and finish, the emergency lock case in the door can maintain exactly the same high level of standard as the electric strike in the door frame. Therefore, it is now possible to let the entire door environment have an even level of quality.
- Certified for evacuation according to EN 179:2008.
- Certified in fire technical class E/EI120 according to EN 14846:2008.
Many smart functions
- Split function.
- Modern bolt placement. Perfect for all types of new constructions and new projects.
- The lock is reversible to fit both right and left hung doors.
- Very well suited for use together with STEP electrical strikes.
- Lock case face plate in stainless steel.
With split function
SE27 is equipped with a split-spindle function.
Evacuation and high durability are assured by sturdy attachment of the mechanically controlled side and the split spindle function being secured by stainless steel and hardened parts.
With or without micro switch
Choose whether the lock should be equipped with a micro switch (SE27M) or not (SE27).
Below is a description of the functions of SE27.
Click on the picture to see it in a larger format.